Sold the property on 10/7/16 for $1,275,000 and then put it back on the market for $1,595,000 and sold it within a week. It closed on 12/2/16 for $1,550,000. Located in the Village on Main Street across the street from Andrew Harding Lane. 5 BR main house with a 2 BR guest house.
Just sold a great Stage Harbor secluded home for asking price….$625,000. 2 BR’s+ 2 bonus rooms. A master suite up and a master down. Central A/C, granite countertops, stone terrace and a walk to town location off Stage Harbor Road.
Beautiful spot right on the beach overlooking Nantucket Sound. Very little turnover in sought after exclusive Old Mill Point. Click here on the drone video. Call Jessica King for a private showing at 508-237-1650.
My buyers now have their water view they always wanted. Beautiful spot overlooking Pleasant Bay!
Sold in 1 day for $929,000 just off the loop and Cedar Street.
Cape property sales robust in April By Lorelei Stevens email@example.com May 11. 2016 2:01AM BARNSTABLE – Up, up, up. Real estate sales, median price and total value in April were all ahead of last year at the same time, and it wasn’t only because the weather’s been better this year compared with 2015’s extended winter […]
Priced to sell in one of the “hottest” areas to buy in Chatham. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath open floor plan home provides comfortable one floor living featuring central air, hardwood floors, large deck, new appliances and two fireplaces. Freshly painted and move-in ready. Large basement that can be finished. Enjoy all that a walking […]
Check out the latest news on the National Grid Gas Moratorium. Click here!
JUST LISTED IN CHATHAM on 44 Sears Road. Call for a private showing to see this amazing home! Step into this one of kind tour de force perched in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Chatham ith ocean views from Sky Deck. This 4BR, 3.5 BA, 4-level home offers an open floor plan and […]
Jessica has been a realtor since 2006 and distinguished herself as a top producer right from the start, achieving high producing revenue every year since. With a genuine interest in people and homes, Jessica has found her niche in residential sales. She relates well to clients and co-workers, who are impressed with her energetic work style characterized by enthusiasm, understanding and consideration. Jessica is focused on her clients' total satisfaction and takes great enjoyment in finding them a house that is a perfect fit. She is well positioned to assist you with all your real estate concerns.
- Hearthwarming at the Atwood December 10, 2016Hearthwarming at the Atwood Warm up the season and enjoy fun for the whole family at our annual holiday event! FREE ADMISSION - DONATIONS WELCOME! Tour the Old Atwood House with a crackling fire. Come and enjoy the fabulous Train Fest designed by Ryder Martin. Bring the kids to get pictures with Santa and his […]
- CHATHAM HISTORIC INN & MUSEUM TOUR December 10, 2016DESCRIPTION Enjoy the sights and sounds of Christmas as you visit Chatham’s intimate inns, the Atwood House Museum and Marconi’s “Hotel Nautilus”, all decorated for the holiday season. Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:00pm - 4:00pm Participating Inns & Museums: Captain's House Inn Chatham Bars Inn Chatham Gables Inn Chatham Inn at 359 Main Chatham Wayside […]
- Chatham Community Christmas Concert December 11, 2016CHATHAM COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS CONCERT, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2016. 5:00 PM. A chorus of 75 voices and orchestra, under the direction of Joseph Marchio, present a program of traditional lessons and carols. Proceeds benefit The Children’s Center. Admission is $15 (children under 12 free).
- First Night Chatham December 31, 2016First Night Chatham is a family-friendly, alcohol-free celebration of the Arts, with entertainment and activities for children and adults all day from noon until the midnight fireworks. December 31st, 2016 will be First Night Chatham’s 26th New Year’s Eve celebration. It’s a full day of fun and entertainment, starting with the Town Photo at the […]
- First Night at the Atwood December 31, 2016First Night at the Atwood Ring in the New Year and enjoy fun for the whole family ! BUTTON FREE EVENT - DONATIONS WELCOME! Don't miss the fabulous Train Fest designed by Ryder Martin; final viewing for 2016. Stay warm with some Hot Apple Cider as we say good bye to 2016. Saturday, December, 31st […]
- Annual Holiday & Small Works Sale, Creative Arts Center in ChathamStart your holiday shopping at the Creative Art Center in Chatham’s annual holiday fair, featuring original works by our members. This popular event features handmade gifts including fine jewelry, ornaments, pottery, small paintings, prints, sculpture, glass works, scarves, cards -- and so much more! Give a unique gift at a great price, and know that […]
- CHATHAM'S CHRISTMAS BY THE SEA STROLL WEEKENDThe Chatham Merchants’ Association’s signature event for decades. Picture yourself in a Currier & Ives painting. Chatham’s shops welcome the hundreds of shoppers with homemade cookies and more, plus a tree-lighting ceremony, carolers, a brass trio, horse & carriage rides, Breakfast with Santa, Santa’s Workshop, and more!!! Don’t miss it! Looking for more information on […]