South Beach Changes Prompt Worry For Fishing Fleet by Tim Wood (Cape Cod Chronicle) CHATHAM – “Things have changed quite dramatically recently.” That was how Dr. Robert Duncanson, the town’s natural resources department director, described the recent impact of storms on South Beach to the board of selectmen last week. The beach is “very narrow” […]
Sold the property on 10/7/16 for $1,275,000 and then put it back on the market for $1,595,000 and sold it within a week. It closed on 12/2/16 for $1,550,000. Located in the Village on Main Street across the street from Andrew Harding Lane. 5 BR main house with a 2 BR guest house.
Just sold a great Stage Harbor secluded home for asking price….$625,000. 2 BR’s+ 2 bonus rooms. A master suite up and a master down. Central A/C, granite countertops, stone terrace and a walk to town location off Stage Harbor Road.
Beautiful spot right on the beach overlooking Nantucket Sound. Very little turnover in sought after exclusive Old Mill Point. Click here on the drone video. Call Jessica King for a private showing at 508-237-1650.
My buyers now have their water view they always wanted. Beautiful spot overlooking Pleasant Bay!
Sold in 1 day for $929,000 just off the loop and Cedar Street.
Cape property sales robust in April By Lorelei Stevens email@example.com May 11. 2016 2:01AM BARNSTABLE – Up, up, up. Real estate sales, median price and total value in April were all ahead of last year at the same time, and it wasn’t only because the weather’s been better this year compared with 2015’s extended winter […]
Priced to sell in one of the “hottest” areas to buy in Chatham. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath open floor plan home provides comfortable one floor living featuring central air, hardwood floors, large deck, new appliances and two fireplaces. Freshly painted and move-in ready. Large basement that can be finished. Enjoy all that a walking […]
Jessica has been a realtor since 2006 and distinguished herself as a top producer right from the start, achieving high producing revenue every year since. With a genuine interest in people and homes, Jessica has found her niche in residential sales. She relates well to clients and co-workers, who are impressed with her energetic work style characterized by enthusiasm, understanding and consideration. Jessica is focused on her clients' total satisfaction and takes great enjoyment in finding them a house that is a perfect fit. She is well positioned to assist you with all your real estate concerns.
- A Celtic Bouquet March 26, 2017The Chatham Drama Guild will host 'A Celtic Bouquet' Friday & Saturday, March 24 & 25 at 7 pm and Sunday March 26 at 2:30 pm. A Celtic Bouquet brings together the talents of Thom Dutton (Celtic harp). Geraldine Bolles (piano), Jeanne Grady Prendergast (soprano), Dinah Mellin (fiddle), James O'Neill (tenor) and Laura Stowe (mezzo-soprano). […]
- Easter Egg Hunt April 15, 201711:00am at Kate Gould Park It's that time of year again.. so hop on over and or even run - The Easter Bunny's on his way to Kate Gould Park on Saturday, April 15 with treats for girls and boys with jelly beans and easter eggs don't miss out on all the fun!!! Among the […]
- Chatham Harbor Run/Walk June 25, 2017The 38th Annual Chatham Harbor Run/Walk will be held on Sunday, June 25, 2017. The noontime race will start and finish at the Monomoy Middle School on Crowell Road. The Harbor Run's sponsors continue to be Sealaw.com, the Chatham Squire Restaurant,the Cape Cod Chronicle and Chatham Ford. The race is administered by the Cape Cod […]
- Chatham 4th of July Parade July 4, 2017Chatham's Independence Day Parade is one of the oldest in the United States. It attracts over 20,000 spectators and showcases the pride of the community. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE BLESSING OF THE ANIMALS October 1, 2017THE BLESSING OF THE ANIMALS Following 10:00am service. St. Christopher's Episcopal Church, Main Street.
- Oktoberfest Festival, a Chatham Merchants Association sponsored event October 21, 2017On Festival day Chatham’s Kate Gould Park will be teeming with thousands of people for the 4 hour party. Crafts & games for kids, the Chatham Town Band, professional entertainers, food trucks, a beer trailer and so much more. Looking for more information, click below or email email@example.com
- Veterans Day Ceremony - Honoring All Who Served November 11, 2017This year the Town of Chatham Veterans Day Ceremony will take place at the Chatham Community Center instead of at the Rotary. The ceremony will be held on Friday, November 11th and will begin promptly at 11:00 am. The 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. The participants will include members of […]
- Santa Visit to Chatham Fish Pier and Chatham Community Center December 3, 2017Annual Santa Claus arrival at the Chatham Fish Pier on the Coast Guard Vessel at 1:30 PM on December 3 accompanied by a contingent of active coast Guard members from Station Chatham After greeting children at the pier, Santa will hop into a fire engine and travel to the Community Center, where he will take […]
- CHATHAM HISTORIC INN & MUSEUM TOUR December 9, 2017DESCRIPTION Enjoy the sights and sounds of Christmas as you visit Chatham's intimate inns, the Atwood House Museum and Marconi’s “Hotel Nautilus”, all decorated for the holiday season. Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:00pm - 4:00pm Participating Inns & Museums: Captain's House Inn Chatham Bars Inn Chatham Gables Inn Chatham Inn at 359 Main Chatham Wayside […]
- Chatham Community Christmas Concert December 10, 2017CHATHAM COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS CONCERT, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2017. 5:00 PM. A chorus of 75 voices and orchestra, under the direction of Joseph Marchio, present a program of traditional lessons and carols. Proceeds benefit The Children's Center. Admission is $15 (children under 12 free).