Sold the property on 10/7/16 for $1,275,000 and then put it back on the market for $1,595,000 and sold it within a week. It closed on 12/2/16 for $1,550,000. Located in the Village on Main Street across the street from Andrew Harding Lane. 5 BR main house with a 2 BR guest house.
Just sold a great Stage Harbor secluded home for asking price….$625,000. 2 BR’s+ 2 bonus rooms. A master suite up and a master down. Central A/C, granite countertops, stone terrace and a walk to town location off Stage Harbor Road.
Beautiful spot right on the beach overlooking Nantucket Sound. Very little turnover in sought after exclusive Old Mill Point. Click here on the drone video. Call Jessica King for a private showing at 508-237-1650.
My buyers now have their water view they always wanted. Beautiful spot overlooking Pleasant Bay!
Sold in 1 day for $929,000 just off the loop and Cedar Street.
Cape property sales robust in April By Lorelei Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org May 11. 2016 2:01AM BARNSTABLE – Up, up, up. Real estate sales, median price and total value in April were all ahead of last year at the same time, and it wasn’t only because the weather’s been better this year compared with 2015’s extended winter […]
Priced to sell in one of the “hottest” areas to buy in Chatham. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath open floor plan home provides comfortable one floor living featuring central air, hardwood floors, large deck, new appliances and two fireplaces. Freshly painted and move-in ready. Large basement that can be finished. Enjoy all that a walking […]
Check out the latest news on the National Grid Gas Moratorium. Click here!
JUST LISTED IN CHATHAM on 44 Sears Road. Call for a private showing to see this amazing home! Step into this one of kind tour de force perched in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Chatham ith ocean views from Sky Deck. This 4BR, 3.5 BA, 4-level home offers an open floor plan and […]
Jessica has been a realtor since 2006 and distinguished herself as a top producer right from the start, achieving high producing revenue every year since. With a genuine interest in people and homes, Jessica has found her niche in residential sales. She relates well to clients and co-workers, who are impressed with her energetic work style characterized by enthusiasm, understanding and consideration. Jessica is focused on her clients' total satisfaction and takes great enjoyment in finding them a house that is a perfect fit. She is well positioned to assist you with all your real estate concerns.
- Easter Egg Hunt April 15, 201711:00am at Kate Gould Park It's that time of year again.. so hop on over and or even run - The Easter Bunny's on his way to Kate Gould Park on Saturday, April 15 with treats for girls and boys with jelly beans and easter eggs don't miss out on all the fun!!! Among the […]
- Chatham's July 4 Independence Day Parade July 4, 2017Chatham’s Independence Day Parade, which started in 1908, is one of the oldest in the United States. It attracts over 20,000 spectators and showcases the pride of the community, its visitors and residents. For up to date information, please visit our website by clicking on the link below or join the e-newsletter by sending an […]
- Oktoberfest Festival, a Chatham Merchants Association sponsored event October 21, 2017On Festival day Chatham’s Kate Gould Park will be teeming with thousands of people for the 4 hour party. Crafts & games for kids, the Chatham Town Band, professional entertainers, food trucks, a beer trailer and so much more. Looking for more information, click below or email email@example.com
- Santa Visit to Chatham Fish Pier and Chatham Community Center December 3, 2017Annual Santa Claus arrival at the Chatham Fish Pier on the Coast Guard Vessel at 1:30 PM on December 3 accompanied by a contingent of active coast Guard members from Station Chatham After greeting children at the pier, Santa will hop into a fire engine and travel to the Community Center, where he will take […]
- Faculty ExhibitionThe Creative Arts Center in Chatham ‘Faculty Exhibition’ featuring a cross sampling of our talented and sophisticated faculty members, representing all mediums: Watercolors, Oils, Acrylics, Ceramics & Jewelry. January 8 – 26. Opening reception January 8, 4-5:30pm. All are welcome, refreshments will be served. 154 Crowell Road, Chatham. www.capecodcreativearts.org The Creative Arts Center in Chatham […]
- Boat Builders Show on Cape Cod - Cape Cod Maritime MuseumFascinating place to view the history of Cape Cod Boat Building, see Ship Models, figure heads, and antique boat building tools in our boat builders shed. Friday, February 3: 2:00pm - 7:00pm Saturday, February 4: 10:00am - 6:00pm Sunday, February 5: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- The 11th Annual Boatbuilders Show on Cape CodCome view the selection of unique custom Built Boats and talk directly with Builders of these affordable Custom Boats Friday, February 3: 2:00pm - 7:00pm Saturday, February 4: 10:00am - 6:00pm Sunday, February 5: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- CHATHAM'S CHRISTMAS BY THE SEA STROLL WEEKENDThe Chatham Merchants’ Association’s signature event for decades. Picture yourself in a Currier & Ives painting. Chatham’s shops welcome the hundreds of shoppers with homemade cookies and more, plus a tree-lighting ceremony, carolers, a brass trio, horse & carriage rides, Breakfast with Santa, Santa’s Workshop, and more!!! Don’t miss it! Looking for more information on […]