Beautiful spot right on the beach overlooking Nantucket Sound. Very little turnover in sought after exclusive Old Mill Point. Click here on the drone video. Call Jessica King for a private showing at 508-237-1650.
My buyers now have their water view they always wanted. Beautiful spot overlooking Pleasant Bay!
Sold in 1 day for $929,000 just off the loop and Cedar Street.
Cape property sales robust in April By Lorelei Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org May 11. 2016 2:01AM BARNSTABLE – Up, up, up. Real estate sales, median price and total value in April were all ahead of last year at the same time, and it wasn’t only because the weather’s been better this year compared with 2015’s extended winter […]
Priced to sell in one of the “hottest” areas to buy in Chatham. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath open floor plan home provides comfortable one floor living featuring central air, hardwood floors, large deck, new appliances and two fireplaces. Freshly painted and move-in ready. Large basement that can be finished. Enjoy all that a walking […]
Check out the latest news on the National Grid Gas Moratorium. Click here!
JUST LISTED IN CHATHAM on 44 Sears Road. Call for a private showing to see this amazing home! Step into this one of kind tour de force perched in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Chatham ith ocean views from Sky Deck. This 4BR, 3.5 BA, 4-level home offers an open floor plan and […]
My girlfriend Lane Gifford, a Choreographer from NYC, runs a wonderful summer Visual & Performing Arts Program! Check it out! essay about english language buy custom essays online essays on motivation
Adorable and affordable beach cottage is the answer to your dreams of owning your Cape Cod getaway, rental investment property or cottage for overflow guests. Located in Waterview Colony on White Pond in Chatham. 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath and kitchen/dining/living area. The sunroom adds an additional 200 sf of living space. Sit on your patio […]
Jessica has been a realtor since 2006 and distinguished herself as a top producer right from the start, achieving high producing revenue every year since. With a genuine interest in people and homes, Jessica has found her niche in residential sales. She relates well to clients and co-workers, who are impressed with her energetic work style characterized by enthusiasm, understanding and consideration. Jessica is focused on her clients' total satisfaction and takes great enjoyment in finding them a house that is a perfect fit. She is well positioned to assist you with all your real estate concerns.
- Creative Arts Center Bus Trip to Museum of Fine Art Boston November 10, 2016The Creative Arts Center has scheduled a bus trip to the Museum of Fine Art Boston to see the William Merritt Chase Exhibition! The trip is Thursday, November 10 from about 9am-4pm. And in addition, Beth Stein will be giving a presentation on William Merritt Chase the week prior on November 3 at 10am. The […]
- Veterans Day Parade - Honoring All Who Served November 11, 2016The Town of Chatham Veterans Day Ceremony will begin at 11:00am on Wednesday, November 11th. The ceremony will take place at Veterans Circle, aka the Rotary. Participants will line up at Veterans Field parking lot at 10:30am located next to the Chatham Community Center and depart from the rotary at 10:55 am. The procession will […]
- Pumpkin PatchOCTOBER 1-31 PUMPKIN PATCH – Pumpkins for sale! First Congregational Church. 508-945-0800 or www.chathamcongregational.org. Proceeds benefit the Chatham Children’s Fund.
- Pumpkin People in the Park - A Chatham Merchants Association sponsored eventTravel & Leisure Magazine listed Chatham as the 4th in America’s Best Towns for Halloween, citing the Chatham Merchants’ Association’s Oktoberfest & Pumpkin People in the Park. A fabulous event where our members Chatham local businesses, and others create unique and fascinating display with Pumpkins. Every year the creativity gets better and better. Thousands of […]
- Marconi-RCA Wireless Museum OpenThe Wireless History Gallery is open every Friday this Fall. Explore Guglielmo Marconi’s life and legacy, RCA’s dominant 20th Century Ship-to-Shore Chatham Radio WCC era - the "Largest US coastal station in the marine service", and Chatham Navy Radio’s WWII years as a secret facility for intercepting U-Boat messages. The public is always welcome to […]
- THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOWCape Cod Theatre Company Home of the Harwich Jr. Theatre will present THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW By Mary and Andrew Arnault. Adapted from the story by Washington Irving. October 28 – November 20. Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:30pm. Sundays at 4pm. With additional Saturday matinees on Saturday November 12 and 19 at 4pm. […]
- WRITERS’ WORKSHOPWRITERS’ WORKSHOP November 9, 10, 11, 2016 – 9:30 to Noon Rose Connors, Facilitator Bring your work in progress – or your idea – to three mornings of group discussions addressing: plot, character development,pacing and – last but not least – the business of writing: drafting a killer query letter, targeting the right agents, dealing […]
- Honoring All Who Served Chatham Gives BackChatham wants to honor all who have served this country and say thank you for all that you have done. You are our heroes. The Chamber, in association with its Lodging Association, offers free rooms to veterans for Veterans Day weekend. Local restaurants offer free meals or specials for veterans and the merchants provide discounts […]